Welcome to FREEKINí!
We expect those who use FREEKINí app to understand and value the idea of sharing true noncommercial authentic places, respecting the content of other users and upholding common human values while using FREEKINí.
The FREEKINí Service
We agree to provide you with the FREEKINí Service. The Service includes all of the FREEKINí products, features, applications, services, technologies, and software. The Service is made up of the following aspects (the Service):
∑†††† Offering personalized opportunities to create, connect, communicate, discover, and share.
We build systems that try to understand who and what you and others care about, and use that information to help you create, find, join, and share experiences that matter to you. Part of that is highlighting content, features, offers, and accounts you might be interested in, and offering ways for you to experience FREEKINí, based on things you and others do on FREEKINí.
∑†††††††† Fostering a positive, inclusive, and safe environment.
We develop and use tools and offer resources to our community members that help to make their experiences positive and inclusive, including when we think they might need help. We also have teams and systems that work to combat abuse and violations of our Terms and policies, as well as harmful and deceptive behavior. We use all the information we have-including your information-to try to keep our platform secure. We also may share information about misuse or harmful content with FREEKINí or law enforcement. Learn more in the Data Policy.
∑†††††††† Developing and using technologies that help us consistently serve our community.
Organizing and analyzing information for our growing community is central to our Service. A big part of our Service is creating and using cutting-edge technologies that help us personalize, protect, and improve our Service on an incredibly large scale for a broad global community. Technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning give us the power to apply complex processes across our Service. Automated technologies also help us ensure the functionality and integrity of our Service.
∑††††††† Connecting you with brands, products, and services in ways you care about.
We use data from FREEKINí, as well as from third-party partners, to show you ads, offers, and other sponsored content that we believe will be meaningful to you. And we try to make that content as relevant as all your other experiences on FREEKINí.
∑†††††††† Research and innovation.
We use the information we have to study our Service and collaborate with others on research to make our Service better and contribute to the well-being of our community.
The Data Policy
Providing our Service requires collecting and using your information. The Data Policy explains how we collect, use, and share information. It also explains the many ways you can control your information, including in the FREEKINí Privacy. You must agree to the Data Policy to use FREEKINí.
In return for our commitment to provide the Service, we require you to make the below commitments to us.
Who Can Use FREEKINí. We want our Service to be as open and inclusive as possible, but we also want it to be safe, secure, and respectful to law. So, we need you to commit to the following in order to be a part of the FREEKINí community:
∑†††††††† You must be at least the minimum legal age in your country to use FREEKINí.
∑†††††††† You must not be prohibited from receiving any aspect of our Service under applicable laws or engaging in payments related to Services if you are on an applicable denied party listing.
∑†††††††† We must not have previously disabled your account for any violation of law or any of our policies.
∑†††††††† You must not be a convicted sex offender.
How You Can't Use FREEKINí. Providing a safe and open Service for a broad community requires that we all do our part.
∑†††††††† You can't impersonate others or provide inaccurate information.
You don't have to disclose your identity on FREEKINí, but you must provide us with accurate and up to date information (including information you provide on signing up for FREEKINí). Also, you may not impersonate someone you aren't, and you can't create an account for someone else unless you have their express permission.
∑†††††††† You can't do anything unlawful, misleading, or fraudulent or for an illegal or unauthorized purpose.
∑†††††††† You can't violate (or help or encourage others to violate) these Terms or our policies, including in particular the FREEKINí Platform Policy. Report conduct or content using our Support and Report forms.
∑†††††††† You can't do anything to interfere with or impair the intended operation of the Service.
∑†††††††† You can't attempt to create accounts or access or collect information in unauthorized ways.
This includes creating accounts or collecting information in an automated way without our express permission.
∑†††††††† You can't attempt to buy, sell, or transfer any aspect of your account (including your username) or solicit, collect, or use login credentials or badges of other users.
∑†††††††† You can't post private or confidential information or do anything that violates someone else's rights, including intellectual property.
Report content that you think infringes your intellectual property rights using the Support †button.
∑†††††††† You can't use a domain name or URL in your username without our prior written consent.
Permissions You Give to Us. As part of our agreement, you also give us permissions that we need to provide the Service.
†††† We do not claim ownership of your content, but you grant us a license to use it.
Nothing is changing about your rights in your content. We do not claim ownership of your content that you post on or through the Service. Instead, when you share, post, or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights (like photos or videos) on or in connection with our Service, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content (consistent with your privacy and application settings). You can end this license anytime by deleting your content or account. However, content will continue to appear if you shared it with others and they have not deleted it. To learn more about how we use information, and how to control or delete your content, review the Data Policy.
∑†††††††† Permission to use your username, profile picture, and information about your relationships and actions with accounts, ads, and sponsored content.
You give us permission to show your username, profile picture, and information about your actions (such as likes) or relationships (such as follows) next to or in connection with accounts, ads, offers, and other sponsored content that you follow. For example, we may show that you liked a sponsored post created by a brand that has paid us to display its ads on FREEKINí. As with actions on other content and follows of other accounts, actions on sponsored content and follows of sponsored accounts can be seen only by people who have permission to see that content or follow.
∑†††††††† You agree that we can download and install updates to the Service on your device.
Additional Rights We Retain
∑†††††††† If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we may change it if we believe it is appropriate or necessary (for example, if it infringes someone's intellectual property or impersonates another user).
∑†††††††† If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our Service (for example, images, designs, videos, or sounds we provide that you add to content you create or share), we retain all rights to our content (but not yours).
∑†††††††† You can only use our intellectual property and trademarks or similar marks as expressly permitted with our prior written permission.
∑†††††††† You must obtain written permission from us or under an open source license to modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
Content Removal and Disabling or Terminating Your Account
∑†††††††† Content you delete may persist for a limited period of time in backup copies and will still be visible where others have shared it. This paragraph, and the section below called "Our Agreement and What Happens if We Disagree," will still apply even after your account is terminated or deleted.
∑†††††††† If any aspect of this agreement is unenforceable, the rest will remain in effect.
∑†††††††† Any amendment or waiver to our agreement must be in writing and signed by us. If we fail to enforce any aspect of this agreement, it will not be a waiver.
∑†††††††† We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
Who Has Rights Under this Agreement.
∑†††††††† This agreement does not give rights to any third parties.
∑†††††††† You cannot transfer your rights or obligations under this agreement without our consent.
∑†††††††† Our rights and obligations can be assigned to others. For example, this could occur if our ownership changes (as in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets) or by law.
Who Is Responsible if Something Happens.
∑†††††††† Our Service is provided "as is," and we can't guarantee it will be safe and secure or will work perfectly all the time. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE ALSO DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
∑†††††††† We also donít control what people and others do or say, and we arenít responsible for their (or your) actions or conduct (whether online or offline) or content (including unlawful or objectionable content). We also arenít responsible for services and features offered by other people or companies, even if you access them through our Service.
∑†††††††† Our responsibility for anything that happens on the Service (also called "liability") is limited as much as the law will allow. If there is an issue with our Service, we can't know what all the possible impacts might be. You agree that we won't be responsible ("liable") for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms, even if we know they are possible. This includes when we delete your content, information, or account.
How We Will Handle Disputes.
If you are a consumer, the laws of the country in which you reside will apply to any claim, cause of action, or dispute you have against us that arises out of or relates to these Terms ("claim"), and you may resolve your claim in any competent court in that country that has jurisdiction over the claim. In all other cases, you agree that the claim must be resolved exclusively in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, that you submit to the personal jurisdiction for the purpose of litigating any such claim, and that the laws of the State of California will govern these Terms and any claim, without regard to conflict of law provisions. 
We always appreciate feedback or other suggestions, but may use them without any restrictions or obligation to compensate you for them, and are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
We may change our Service and policies, and we may need to make changes to these Terms so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you (for example, through our Service) before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Terms. If you do not want to agree to these or any updated Terms, you can delete your account on settings.
We highly appreciate donations that can be made in Hungry Clans to support the FREEKINí team and costs of maintenance and promotion.
∑††††† FREEKINí does not have access to payment information handled during donations. We do not copy, save or interfere with any payment details you may provide during the transaction session.
∑†††††††† FREEKINí uses third-party payment platforms, that are fully responsible for all the transactions, including safety and commission policy. Please contact Support if any issues arise during or after transaction so that we can help you to connect with the responsible party.
You cannot use FREEKINí to administer a promotion or advertisement of any kind if that was not prior agreed with FREEKINí in writing (email, letter etc.). We reserve the right to block content and accounts from which such unauthorized content is posted without the right to rescind our actions.
Terms and conditions, including prices under which FREEKINí grants promotion activity are to be negotiated individually before the start of promotion activity on the FREEKINí platform. Both parties must hold to the agreements made regarding promotions and avoid violation of them at all costs.
We provide information to help copyright holders manage their intellectual property online. If you think somebody is violating your copyrights and want to notify us, you can contact us in Support.
FREEKINí ("FREEKINí," "we," "us" or "our") provides a fast, easy, fun and quality way for you to share best authentic places through our content-sharing platform.
∑ Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
∑ Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for a FREEKINĒ account.
∑ Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name or nickname, picture, phone number, native country etc). This information allows us to help you or others be "found" on FREEKINĒ and outside of our platform.
∑ User Content (e.g., photos, vidoes, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
∑ Communications between you and FREEKKINí. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
Finding your friends on FREEKINí:
∑ If you choose, you can use our "INVITE" feature to locate other people with FREEKINí accounts either through (i) your contacts list, (ii) third-party social media sites or (iii) through a search of names and usernames on FREEKINí.
∑ If you choose to find your friends through (i) your device's contacts list, then FREEKINí will access your contacts list to determine whether or not someone associated with your contact is using FREEKINí.
∑ If you choose to find your friends (iii) through a search of names or usernames on FREEKINí then simply type a name to search and we will perform a search on our Service.
∑ Note about "INVITE" feature: If you choose to invite someone to the Service through our "INVITE" feature, you may select a person directly from the contacts list on your device and send a text or email from your personal account. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any charges that apply to communications sent from your device, and because this invitation is coming directly from your personal account, FREEKINí does not have access to or control this communication.
∑ We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies:
Log file information:
∑ Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
∑ When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
∑ When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by FREEKINí.
∑ A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
∑ Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
∑ Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a ďPINĒ), geotag (e.g., to mark your location to a ďPINĒ), comments or other data. This makes your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive. If you geotag your photo or tag your ďPINĒ using other's APIs then, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the content and searchable (e.g., through a location or map feature) if your ĒPINĒ has been approved by our moderator.
∑ help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
∑ remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
∑ provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
∑ provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
∑ develop and test new products and features
∑ monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
∑ diagnose or fix technology problems
∑ automatically update the FREEKINí application on your device
∑ FREEKINí or other Users may run contests, special offers, help requests or other events or activities ("Events") on the Service.
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties
outside FREEKINí† without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
∑ We may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
∑ We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
∑ Any information in User Account that you voluntarily disclose to the Service becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting.
∑ Any content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content (e.g., in ďFREEK PINSĒ), becomes available to the public after approval from our moderator and is not controlled by any applicable privacy settings. Once you have shared User Content, that User Content may be seen, commented and re-shared by others.
∑ Subject to your profile and privacy settings, any User Content that you make is searchable by other Users and subject to use under our FREEKINí API.
∑ If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties using the FREEKINí API have copied or saved that information.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
∑ We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
Storage and Processing:
∑ Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which FREEKINí, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
∑ FREEKINí, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
∑ We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, FREEKINí cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to FREEKINí or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
∑ Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and FREEKINí, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect toFREEKINí make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
∑ Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings. We do not ask for real names, IDs, telephone numbers, passports or banking details from you. Moreover, we highly recommend you to be precautious in giving any personal information that might bring you any harm. FREEKINí does not have responsibility for any personal information you disclose in your account.
∑ Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
How long we keep your User Content:
∑ Following termination or deactivation of your account, FREEKINí, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
FREEKIN' does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under at least the minimum legal age in their country† or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at persons under the minimum legal age of their country . In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a person under the minimum legal age of their country without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a person under minimum legal age in their country, please .
In the event of the death of an FREEKINí User, please via Support or send an email to email@example.com. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request.
By using the FREEKINí Platform, you agree to this policy. By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs, SDKs, plugins, code, specifications, documentation, technology, and services (such as content) that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from FREEKINí or provide data to us. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time without notice, so please check it regularly. Your continued use of the FREEKINí Platform constitutes acceptance of any changes. You also agree to and are responsible for ensuring that you comply with the
A. General Terms
1. Ensure your app is stable and easily navigable. For example, verify that you have integrated Login correctly. Your app shouldnít crash or hang during the testing process.
2. Don't confuse, deceive, defraud, mislead, or harass anyone.
3. Be transparent about your identity and your app's identity.
4. Don't use the FREEKINí for any app that constitutes, promotes or is used in connection with spyware, adware, or any other malicious programs or code.
5. Don't store or cache FREEKINí login credentials.
6. Provide meaningful customer support for your app, and make it easy for people to contact you.
10. Comply with any requirements or restrictions imposed on usage of FREEKINí user photos and videos ("User Content") by their respective owners. You are solely responsible for making use of User Content in compliance with owners' requirements or restrictions.
11. Remove within 24 hours any User Content or other information that the owner asks you to remove.
12. Obtain a person's consent before including their User Content in any ad.
13. Only store or cache consented User Content for the period necessary to provide your app's service.
14. If you store or cache consented User Content, keep it up to date.
15. Don't use the FREEKINí API to simply display User Content, import or backup content, or manage FREEKINí relationships, without our prior permission.
16. Don't participate in any "like", "share", "comment" or "follower" exchange programs.
17. Don't use follower information for anything other than analytics without our prior permission. For example, don't display these relationships in your app.
18. Only use the POST and DELETE endpoints after a business has taken an explicit action in your app requesting you to do so.†
19. Only use the POST and DELETE likes, comments, and relationships endpoints to enable businesses to manage communication with people who have expressed interest in them. Don't use these endpoints for non-business purposes.
20. Only use the INSIGHTS DATA endpoint to inform the account holder of their own analytics information. Do not use it for any other service and do not share it with any third parties.
21. Ensure your comments are uniquely tailored for each person. Don't post unauthorized commercial communications or spam on FREEKINí.
22. Don't enable a business to take more than one action on FREEKINí at a time.
23. Respect the limits weíve placed on FREEKINí functionality and the way FREEKINí looks and functions. Don't offer experiences that change it.
24. Don't attempt to build an ad network on FREEKINí.
25. Don't attempt to identify groups of individuals or create demographic clusters for the purpose of contacting or targeting FREEKINí members on or off FREEKINí.
26. Protect the information you receive from us against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, donít use data obtained from us to provide tools that are used for surveillance.
27. Don't transfer any data that you receive from us (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, data broker, influencer network, or other advertising or monetization-related service.
29. Don't use an unreasonable amount of bandwidth, or adversely impact the stability of freekinapp.com servers or the behavior of other apps using the FREEKINí Platform.
30. Don't reverse engineer the FREEKINí APIs or any of FREEKINí apps.
31. Don't sell, lease, or sublicense the FREEKINí Platform or any data derived through the Platform.
32. Comply with all applicable laws or regulations. Don't provide or promote content that violates any rights of any person, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, or rights of personality. Don't expose FREEKINí or people who use FREEKINí to harm or legal liability.
B. Sharing to Videos
1. Videos must not include any logos, watermarks, calls-to-action, other promotional content.
2. Additional policies for Videos with Attribution:
a. Videos must not be generic (i.e., only enable people to share unique and personal content).
b. If a person clicks on your Video, ensure you direct them to an experience that enhances the video and/or enables them to create their own video.
C. Brand Assets
Don't use the trademarks of FREEKINí or any content associated directly with the FREEEKINí brand without our written permission.
D. Things you should know
1. FREEKINí primarily communicates with developers through email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that the email addresses associated with your FREEKINí account are current and that you don't filter (including spam) out these messages.
2. FREEKINí may rate limit or block apps that make a large number of calls to the API that are not primarily in response to direct user actions.
3. Enforcement is both automated and manual, and can include disabling your app, restricting you and your app's access to FREEKINí Platform, requiring that you delete data, terminating our agreements with you or any other action that we deem appropriate.
4. FREEKINí may change, suspend, or discontinue the availability of any FREEKINí Platform at any time. In addition, FREEKINí may impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the FREEKINí APIs or the FREEKINí website without notice or liability.
5. If FREEKINí elects to provide you with support or modifications for the FREEKINí Platform, this support may be terminated at any time without notice to you.
6. FREEKINí reserves the right to charge fees for future use of or access to the FREEKINí Platform.
7. FREEKINí doesn't guarantee that the FREEKINí Platform is free of inaccuracies, errors, bugs, or interruptions, or is reliable, accurate, complete, or otherwise valid.
8. Licensed Uses and Restrictions: The FREEKINí Platform is owned by FREEKINí and is licensed to you on a worldwide (except as limited below), non-exclusive, non-sublicensable basis in accordance with these terms. Your license to the FREEKINí Platform continues until it is terminated by either party. Please note that User Content is owned by users and not by FREEKINí. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by FREEKINí.†
9. You represent and warrant that you own or have secured all rights necessary to display, distribute and deliver all content in your app or website. To the extent your users are able to share content from your app or website on or through FREEKINí, you represent and warrant that you own or have secured all necessary rights for them to do so in accordance with FREEKIN's available functionality.
10. You represent and warrant that you satisfy all licensing, reporting, and payout obligations to third parties in connection with your app or website.
11. You give us all rights necessary to enable your app to work with FREEKINí, including the right to incorporate information you provide to us into other parts of FREEKINí, and the right to attribute the source of information using your name and logos.
12. You are responsible for restricting access to your content in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, including geo-filtering or age-gating access where required.
13. You grant us and our affiliates a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any data, content, and other information made available by you or on your behalf in connection with your use of our Platform. This license survives even if you stop using the platform feature. You are responsible for obtaining the necessary rights from all applicable rights holders to grant this license. Any API made available by you or on your behalf in connection with the platform features is deemed part of your app.
14. Disclaimer of Any Warranty: FREEKINí Platform and all data derived through such Platform are provided "as is" with no warranty, express or implied, of any kind and FREEKINí expressly disclaims any and all warranties and conditions, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, security, title and non-infringement. You are solely responsible for any damage that results from the use of any FREEKINí Platform and all any data derived through such Platform including, but not limited to, any damage to your computer system or loss of data.†
15. Limitation of Liability: FREEKINí shall not, under any circumstances, be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with use of the FREEKINí Platform and any data derived through such Platform, whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence, product liability or otherwise), or any other pecuniary loss, whether or not FREEKINí has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Under no circumstances shall FREEKINí be liable to you for any amount.†††
16. Release and Waiver: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release and waive all claims against FREEKINí, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners, and employees from any and all liability for claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), costs and expenses (including litigation costs and attorneys' fees) of every kind and nature, arising from or in any way related to your use of the FREEKINí Platform and data derived through such Platform.† You understand that any fact relating to any matter covered by this release may be found to be other than now believed to be true and you accept and assume the risk of such possible differences in fact. In addition, you expressly waive and relinquish any and all rights and benefits which you may have under any other state or federal statute or common law principle of similar effect, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17. Hold Harmless and Indemnify: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify FREEKINí and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners, and employees from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the FREEKINí Platform and any data derived through the Platform, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and/or consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. FREEKINí shall use good faith efforts to provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.†
18. Relationship of the Parties: Notwithstanding any provision hereof, for all purposes of the FREEKINí Platform Terms, you and FREEKINí shall be and act independently and not as partner, joint venturer, agent, employee or employer of the other. You don't have any authority to assume or create any obligation for or on behalf of FREEKINí, express or implied, and you must not attempt to bind FREEKINí to any contract.†
19. Invalidity of Specific Terms: If any provision of the FREEKINí Platform Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision and that the other provisions remain in full force and effect.
20. No Waiver of Rights by FREEKINí: FREEKIN's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the FREEKINí Platform Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
I. What kinds of information do we collect?
Things you and others do and provide.
∑ Information and content you provide. We collect the content, communications and other information you provide when you use FREEKIN', including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, and communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide (like metadata), such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created. Our systems automatically process content and communications you and others provide to analyze context and what's in them for the purposes described below.
∑ Data with special protections: You can choose whether to provide or withhold information in your FREEKIN' profile or Life Events such as: your religious views, political views, your sexual orientation, or your health status. This and other information (such as racial or ethnic origin, philosophical beliefs or trade union membership) could be subject to special protections under the laws of your country.
∑ Networks and connections. We collect information about the people, pages, accounts, hashtags and groups you are connected to and how you interact with FREEKIN', such as people you communicate with the most or groups you are part of. We also collect contact information if you choose to upload, sync or import it from a device (such as an address book or call log or SMS log history), which we use for things like helping you and others find people you may know and for the other purposes listed below.
∑ Your usage. We collect information about how you use FREEKIN', such as the types of content you view or engage with; the features you use; the actions you take; the people or accounts you interact with; and the time, frequency and duration of your activities. For example, we log when you're using and have last used FREEKIN', and what posts, videos and other content you view on FREEKIN'.
∑ Things others do and information they provide about you. We also receive and analyze content, communications and information that other people provide when they use FREEKIN'. This can include information about you, such as when others share or comment on any sort of content you post in FREEKINí,† or upload, sync or import your contact information.
As described below, we collect information from and about the computers, phones, connected TVs and other web-connected devices you use that integrate with , and we combine this information across different devices you use. For example, we use information collected about your use of on your phone to better personalize the content (including ads) or features you see when you use on another device, such as your laptop or tablet, or to measure whether you took an action in response to an ad we showed you on your phone on a different device.
Information we obtain from these devices includes:
∑ Device attributes: information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
∑ Device operations: information about operations and behaviors performed on the device, such as whether a window is foregrounded or backgrounded, or mouse movements (which can help distinguish humans from bots).
∑ Identifiers: unique identifiers, device IDs, and other identifiers, such as from games, apps or accounts you use, and Family Device IDs (or other identifiers unique to FREEKIN' associated with the same device or account).
∑ Device signals: Bluetooth signals, and information about nearby Wi-Fi access points, beacons, and cell towers.
∑ Data from device settings: information you allow us to receive through device settings you turn on, such as access to your GPS location, camera or photos.
∑ Network and connections: information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, connection speed and, in some cases, information about other devices that are nearby or on your network, so we can do things like help you stream a video from your phone to your TV.
∑ Cookie data: data from cookies stored on your device, including cookie IDs and settings.
II. How do we use this information?
We use the information we have (subject to choices you make) as described below and to provide and support the and related services described in the Terms. Here's how:
Provide, personalize and improve FREEKIN'.
We use the information we have to deliver , including to personalize features and content (including your Feed and ads) and make suggestions for you (such as groups, products and events you may be interested in or topics you may want to follow) on and off . To create personalized content that is unique and relevant to you, we use your connections, preferences, interests and activities based on the data we collect and learn from you and others (including any data with special protections you choose to provide); how you use and interact with ; and the people, places, or things you're connected to and interested in on and off .
∑ Location-related information: We use location-related information-such as your current location, where you live, the places you like to go, and the businesses and people you're near-to provide, personalize and improve FREEKIN', including ads, for you and others. Location-related information can be based on things like precise device location (if you've allowed us to collect it), IP addresses, and information from your and others' use of FREEKIN' (such as check-ins or events you attend).
∑ Product research and development: We use the information we have to develop, test and improve FREEKIN', including by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features.
∑ Ads and other sponsored content: We use the information we have about you-including information about your interests, actions and connections-to select and personalize ads, offers and other sponsored content that we show you.
Provide measurement, analytics, and other business services.
We use the information we have (including your activity off , such as the websites you visit and ads you see) to help advertisers and other partners measure the effectiveness and distribution of their ads and services, and understand the types of people who use their services and how people interact with their websites, apps, and services.
Promote safety, integrity and security.
We use the information we have to verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam and other bad experiences, maintain the integrity of , and promote safety and security on and off of .
Communicate with you.
We use the information we have to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about , and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
III. How is this information shared?
Your information is shared with others in the following ways:
Sharing on and off the FREEKIN' platform.
People and accounts you share and communicate with
When you share and communicate using , you choose the audience for what you share. For example, when you post on any social networks, you select the audience for the post, such as a group, all of your friends, the public, or a customized list of people. Your network can also see actions you have taken on , including engagement with ads and sponsored content.
Content others share or reshare about you
You should consider who you choose to share with, because people who can see your activity on can choose to share it with others on and off the , including people and businesses outside the audience you shared with. For example, when you share a post or send a message to specific friends or accounts, they can download, screenshot, or reshare that content to others across, in person or in virtual reality experiences. Also, when you comment on someone else's post or react to their content, your comment or reaction is visible to anyone who can see the other person's content, and that person can change the audience later.
People can also use to create and share content about you with the audience they choose. For example, people can share a photo of you in a Pin, mention or tag you at a location in a post, or share information about you in their posts or messages. If you are uncomfortable with what others have shared about you on , you can report the content.
If the ownership or control of all or part of or their assets changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
Sharing with Third-Party Partners
We work with third-party partners who help us provide and improve , which makes it possible to operate our companies and provide free services to people around the world. We don't sell any of your information to anyone, and we never will. We also impose strict restrictions on how our partners can use and disclose the data we provide. Here are the types of third parties we share information with:
We provide advertisers with reports about the kinds of people seeing their ads and how their ads are performing, but we don't share information that personally identifies you (information such as your name or email address that by itself can be used to contact you or identifies who you are) unless you give us permission. For example, we provide general demographic and interest information to advertisers (for example, that an ad was seen by a woman between the ages of 20 and 35 who lives in Sidney and visited 20 countries in Asia) to help them better understand their audience. We also confirm which ads led you to make a purchase or take an action with an advertiser.
We share information about you with companies that aggregate it to provide analytics and measurement reports to our partners.
Partners offering goods and services in the FREEKIN'.
When you subscribe to receive premium content, or buy something from a sellerís ad in the FREEKIN' platform, the content creator or seller can receive your public information and other information you share with them, as well as the information needed to complete the transaction, including shipping and contact details.
Vendors and service providers.
We provide information and content to vendors and service providers who support our business, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how are used, providing customer service, facilitating payments or conducting surveys.
Researchers and academics.
We also provide information and content to research partners and to conduct research that advances scholarship and innovation that support our business or mission, and enhances discovery and innovation on topics of general social welfare, technological advancement, public interest, health and well-being.
Law enforcement or legal requests.
We share information with law enforcement or in response to legal requests in the circumstances outlined below.
Learn more about how you FREEKIN'
V. How can I manage or delete information about me?
We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide , or until your account is deleted - whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs.
When you delete your account, we do not delete things you have posted, including your photos and videos.† You can delete posts before deleting your account. If you delete you profile account you won't be able to recover that information later. Information that others have shared about you or your content isn't part of your account and won't be deleted. If you don't want to delete your account but want to temporarily stop using the FREEKIN', you can deactivate your account instead. To delete or deactivate your account at any time, please visit the
VI. How do we respond to legal requests or prevent harm?
We access, preserve and share your information with regulators, law enforcement or others:
∑ In response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States when we have a good-faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards.
∑ When we have a good-faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud, unauthorized use of the FREEKIN', violations of our terms or policies, or other harmful or illegal activity; to protect ourselves (including our rights and property), you or others, including as part of investigations or regulatory inquiries; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. For example, if relevant, we provide information to and receive information from third-party partners about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud, abuse and other harmful activity on and off the FREEKIN' platform.
Information we receive about you (including financial transaction data related to purchases made with ) can be accessed and preserved for an extended period when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations of possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. We also retain information from accounts disabled for terms violations for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other term violations.†
VII. How do we operate and transfer data as part of our global services?
VIII. How will we notify you of changes to this policy?
We'll notify you before we make changes to this policy and give you the opportunity to review the revised policy before you choose to continue using .
IX. How to contact FREEKIN' with questions
If you have questions about this policy, you can contact us as described below
You can contact us by using SUPPORT forms† or email: